5.30.2010

Sasquatch, Day 1

Quick thoughts from Sasquatch Day 1.
  • So, remember in my last post, when I said mentioned wearing ironic t-shirts, specifically Kenny G? Well, I saw a Kenny G shirt today!
  • Also, Patton Oswalt made a Nickelback joke. I'm prescient. The joke was that the Nickelback lead singer could have a stroke which paralyzes half his face and he wouldn't sound any different.
  • Hooray!
    • Plentiful free water
    • Fantastic Venue
    • Good weather (though chilly by the end)
    • Being able to bring food in
  • Booooo!
    • Poor beer selection. Come on Sasquatch. We're in the Northwest! Give us some decent options! Coors, Miller, PBR, and Corona (Mexican Miller) don't cut it.
    • No hand sanitizer outside port-o-potties
    • Scheduling The National, WHY?, and The Hold Steady at the same time!
  • Bands Seen:
    • Minus the Bear
    • Portugal. The Man
    • Patton Oswalt
    • Broken Social Scene
    • WHY?
    • The Hold Steady
    • Nada Surf
    • My Morning Jacket

I'll try to post a little more tomorrow, including more Hipster Stereotypes! Now I am sleepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment