4.30.2010

*An Explanation, or: Rejected Titles

----------------
Now playing: The Weakerthans - The Prescience of Dawn
via FoxyTunes The title of this blog* is a shameless ripoff of the Posterisk, which is a feature of the great Joe Posnanski's blog. I recommend you stop reading this and read his blog instead. Anyway, a viskterisk is a tangent to whatever else I'm talking about that I feel the reader needs to know. If I were writing a book or thesis, these would be footnotes**. However, my HTML isn't up to that challenge yet. Plus, then I would have to change the name of this thing.

* Oh, the ironing! The the spell check feature on Blogger doesn't recognize blog as a word.
** For a master class in footnotes, read anything ever written by David Foster Wallace. Here's one of my favorites.


As promised, here are the rejected titles for this blog:

----------------
Now playing: The Weakerthans - Our Retired Explorer
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment